Dates & Times
Thursday, March 3 – Sunday, March 6, 2022
- Thursday, March 3: 9am–2am
- Friday, March 4: 8am–6pm
- Saturday, March 5: 8am–2pm
- Sunday, March 6: no camping admittance
Camping checkout: Monday, March 7, 2022
Okeechobee Agri-Civic Center
4601 Hwy 710 Okeechobee, FL 34972
12517 NE 91st Ave
Okeechobee, FL 34972
For a map, check out the Location page.
The festival will take place rain or shine. Please keep up-to-date on weather reports and plan your attire and preparations accordingly.
We have a zero-tolerance policy for drug use and possession. Police officers will be working inside and outside of the event, and all narcotics laws will be strictly enforced. Be responsible, and make smart choices.
Security & Entry
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit to a thorough, TSA-style search, including emptying your pockets and bags, having all of your items examined, a full pat-down, and possibly removing your shoes. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
Ages & ID
Okeechobee is 18+. Disclaimer: Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Those wishing to purchase or consume alcohol must be 21+ and present a valid photo ID.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
- Any US government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license/ID with color photocopy of passport (Not valid for 21+ wristband. To purchase alcohol, a physical passport or US ID will be required.)
- Temporary DMV documents proving you are currently renewing a license—ONLY if accompanied by passport or expired license
- NO School ID
- NO Consular ID
- NO Birth certificate
- NO Expired ID of any kind
- NO Photocopy of any ID (except as noted)
- NO Temporary DMV license without passport or expired license
- Okeechobeeings will have access between the campground and the festival. However, you will be searched upon entering the festival grounds.
- NO Refunds or exchanges
- NO Sitting on designated dancefloor areas
- NO Moshing, crowd-surfing or stage-diving
- NO Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors
- NO Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
- YES Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- YES Cigarettes (must be sealed upon entry) and lighters
- YES Deodorant (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES E-cigs/vapes (refillable liquid chambers OK, must be empty upon entry—one bottle sealed/unopened E-liquid or E-juice will be permitted)
- YES Juul Pods (must be in sealed pack upon entry)
- YES Earplugs
- YES Fanny packs
- YES Festival totems or decorated pool noodles (see Totem Guidelines)
- YES Flags/banners or handmade signs (no corporate/company-branded and no hard flagpoles)
- YES Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- YES Gum (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Hula hoops, including LED hoops
- YES Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Inflatables (must be deflated upon entry)
- YES LED whips, pois & orbitals
- YES Lip balm & gloss (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, Polaroid, etc.)
- YES Personal misting fan with a bottle no larger than 1.5L (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry, prescription must match ID)
- YES Powder makeup (liquid makeup prohibited)
- YES Rain ponchos and umbrellas
- YES Selfie sticks
- YES Small bags, single-compartment bags, plush bags, purses (maximum 12″x12″)
- YES Sunglasses & hats
- YES Sunscreen lotion (inspected upon entry)
- YES Tampons and pads (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Water bottles (must be empty upon entry)
- YES Wet wipes (must be sealed upon entry)
- YES Wind chairs
- NO Aerosol products/cans
- NO Balls or Frisbees
- NO Bota bags
- NO Costumes that resemble public safety uniforms (police, SWAT, fire, security, or medical) in any way
- NO Drones, remote-control aircraft, toys
- NO Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- NO Eye drops (available inside festival at the general store)
- NO Gas masks
- NO Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- NO Helium balloons
- NO Illegal substances
- NO Large metal chains or metal spiked jewelry
- NO Large purses, bags, or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- NO Laser pointers or air horns
- NO Liquid makeup
- NO Markers, pens, or spray paint
- NO Massagers
- NO Nitrous dioxide (NO2) containers (no nitrous of any kind)
- NO Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- NO Outside food or beverages (including alcohol or candy)
- NO Over-the-counter medication (available inside festival at general store)
- NO Pets
- NO Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms, or commercial-use rigs)
- NO Stickers or flyers
- NO Stuffed animals or dolls
- NO Tents, large beach umbrellas, or chairs
- NO Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
- NO Unsealed tampons or pads (upon entry)
- NO Weapon or weapon accessories of any kind, real or fictional (including whips, lightsabers, pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, fake weapons/props, etc.)
- Maximum height is 10 feet.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC / no solid metal).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood, or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 1 inch in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entry through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep the love.