A GA Eco Pass provides entry through the Portal to Okeechobee, as well as a spot in the campground, for all four days of the festival.
- One (1) 4-Day Festival Pass
- Access to GA camping in a nature-filled paradise (bring your own tent), including:
- 24-hour General Store
- 24-hour food options
- Free portalets
- Showers (tokens may be purchased on-site)
- Local and craft food & beverage options
- Artisan craft vendors
- Yoga classes, life-enhancing workshops, guest speakers, and more
NOTE: You must arrive by shuttle, ride-share, or carpool with a Car Camping Passholder. If you arrive by car without a Car Camping Pass, you will be required to purchase one at an off-site box office. To purchase a Car Camping Pass, see Add-Ons. No general parking will be available.
See our FAQ for more information. Okeechobee is 18+. Disclaimer: Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.