A GA Pass provides entry through the Portal to Okeechobee, as well as a tent spot in the campground, for all four days of the festival.
- One (1) 4-Day Festival Pass
- Access to GA tent-only camping in a nature-filled paradise (bring your own tent), including:
- One tent camping spot
- 24-hour General Store
- 24-hour food options
- Free portalets
- Showers (tokens may be purchased on-site)
- Local and craft food & beverage options
- Artisan craft vendors
- Yoga classes, life-enhancing workshops, guest speakers, and more
- Free general parking in dedicated parking lots (Car Camping pass is required to park at your campsite. See Add-Ons for more information.)
Stay tuned for check-in information and camping guidelines! See our FAQ for more information. Okeechobee is an all-ages event.