The campground at Okeechobee is more than just a place to lay your head between shows—it’s your home for four days and nights, a welcoming community, and a bustling hub of entertainment, activities, and amenities for all campers to enjoy. From arts & crafts to daily yoga and workshops, campers can experience a whole other side of festival life.
Enter a portal-within-the-portal to the internal world of the self, where we return to our bodies and the pure electric bloom of our souls. Yogachobee is a place of restoration, inspiration, and alignment—a space where you can always find peace. Bring your mat, your drum, and your open heart and mind.
This is a healing space of stillness and deeply present calm amid the flourishing arts all around. Each day, the Healing Sanctuary offers morning meditations, Thai yoga and massage, neuromuscular and connective tissue therapy, biodynamic cranial touch, sound healing, shamanic workshops, and more.
- Food, drinks and ice and other general store items will be available for purchase.
- Free filtered water will be provided.
- Each campground area will offer clean toilets.
- Cell phone chargers are available. Sorry, there are no electrical outlets.
- Shower hours: TBA
- The campground will feature merch and general store booths. Come by and grab your Okeechobee apparel and camping festival essentials!
- The campground offers 24-hour emergency medical services, as well as an info kiosk. Please familiarize yourself with their locations, which will be clearly marked on the campground map.
- Lost something? Check the Lost & Found located in the camping area.
- ADA camping, showers and bathrooms will be available. Contact us if you have questions.